Friday, June 16, 2006

Welcome to OZ !!!

Thursday, June 15th was my first day in Australia. Arrived in Syd international airport, looked arround the airport, it is quit nice airport and helpfull employees. First step to leave out the airport, I had to pass from screening machine and screening guard. I declared all my lugages and medicine. The guards were very helpull and friendly because I was telling the truth about all medicines that I brought.

In the outside of airport, some Indonesian students were waiting for us. Then they guided us to the UNSW. First time I saw UNSW in the real matter, thanks God that finally I will be a student in UNSW. My dream university since I was undergraduate in UGM.

Having meeting with International Officer in UNSW was the next activity. They were all very nice and friendly. But something that was amazed me, you know what ? their language (English of course) are very cool...Thats way I will learn more and more here about everything.

Auastralia, people give a nickname to Australia with OZ. It is kind like a dumb name in America. Isn't it ? but the most important thing that I can see western culture. You know what is the most interesting thing in western culture ? Although they think that freedom is everything, they still respect to each other, help each other. May be this is subjective point of view, but you have to come here to proof it and feel how nice is Ausralia.

1 comment:

Irfan said...

selamat datang bos..

"i can see you're dissapointed, i'm sorry boss" hahaha :p