Saturday, June 17, 2006

3rd Day in Syd


Sydney Opera House is the one of Beautiful Lndmarks in the world. This building becomes an icon of Sydney. In the 3rd day in Sydney, I visited this building. That is true that this building is very interesting.

This building is located near the Sydney Harbour Bridge. The view from both is quite interesting. This afternoon, I tried to make some pictures about it. Using Syd theme, I tried to explore the beautifulness of this building.

Lucky me, today is weekend day. So, I can get more about surrounding Sydney Opera House. Live musics, tourism activities, happy people, albatros birds, all of them were integrated in the one situation. Yeah...the situation that makes me miss my wife....

Why ? I think it will be better if my wife can join me to go to Australia. We usually share everything, but now we just enjoy our happines and togetherness without touching and meeting each other. Sad...isn't it ?

No comments: